Monday, June 28, 2010

Summer Glau is a Star Trek Girl!


Summer Glau is one of those quintessential Sci-Fi tv actresses, having starred in such fares as Firefly, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and most recently Dollhouse.

Recently, she gave an interview to SciFi TV Australia, and the actress admitted that:
I really grew up on . . . Star Trek: The Next Generation. That was a show that I watched with my parents that I talked them into letting me stay up to watch it. I got to meet Marina Sirtis last year, which was a really special moment for me. I grew up idolising her.
So our Summer Glau is a proud Trekkie then?

And when asked if there was someone particular from the Sci-Fi circuit she'd like to meet the actress said she'd like to meet the original Captain Kirk himself: William Shatner.

Please go here to read the rest of the great interview.

Summer Glau will next star in NBC's The Cape in the fall.

2 comments: