Wednesday, June 9, 2010
20 Teasers for Doctor Who 5.11 The Lodger!
Back again this week, and in good form (There's 20 of them this week!!), are the teasers that SFX lovingly puts out for us Doctor Who fans.
Without further ado, here they are, right after the break :
1. The first line is very funny
2. A guest character from last week’s episode shows up a few times
3. There’s the first gay allusion this series (sort of)
4. The Doctor has more interesting adventures with food and drink
5. Matt Smith fans will be freeze-framing one particular revealing moment
6. A can of beer is opened at an important moment
7. The Doctor commits an act of physical violence, sort of…
8. A certain face shows up for the fourth time this series; another for a third; and others for a second time
9. There’s lots of witty dialogue
10. A regal couple put in an appearance
11. Amy discovers something
12. One of the most uttered phrases of series five comes up again
13. It’s the most unusual ever episode of Doctor Who Confidential!
14. It’s back
15. Someone says the G-word
16. There’s a monster’s hand in a drawer
17. The psychic paper serves several purposes
18. It’s rather a sweet love story and James Corden is actually quite likeable
19. Someone says, “I love you”
20. The Doctor is helped by some feline intuition
Number 14 will be, I believe, the return of the Crack. And I'm guessing we're going to see more of the First Doctor, the Second Doctor, as well as some of the others. Intriguing!
Anyone wants to add and hypothesize any of the above teasers?