Friday, April 30, 2010

First Look at Chris Hemsworth as Thor!!!

[io9]

There it is! This is our first look at Star Trek actor Chris Hemsworth as the mighty God of Thunder Thor!

The costume looks good but it's hard to see just how good it actually is. The front section looks great, but I'm not sure about the arms. Also, I almost didn't recognize Hemsworth with his beard and long hair. It's far from the clean cut image Hemsworth had as George Kirk, but it's definitely what Thor looks like and I'm liking what I see.

Thor will also star Nathalie Portman and Sir Anthony Hopkins. The movie is scheduled for release on May 6th 2011.

What do you guys think of the look?

3 comments:

  1. I hope you want Chris Hemsworth to hit you with HIS hammer and not me with mine - which I don't have Hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *blushes* Yep. I meant Thor's hammer.

    ReplyDelete