Saturday, April 3, 2010
Doctor Who Episode Two ''The Beast Below'' Teasers
Now that episode one, ''The Eleventh Hour'', has aired in the UK, Digital Spy has already posted ten teasers from the second episode of Doctor Who's Series 5 titled ''the Beast Below''
1. It's set more than a millennium into the future, at a time when the Earth has been abandoned and the UK is a floating spaceship known as Starship Britain.
2. That apparently makes Amelia Amy... oooh, 1306 years old.
3. The Smilers are creatures that live in arcade machine boxes, similar to the Zoltar fortune teller from BIG. Except you should try to avoid interacting with these.
4. Amy is presented with three options, Matrix-style. She chooses the second, then the third.
5. "Protestors and citizens of limited ***** are *** ** *** *****."
6. There's an homage to Katy Brand's "f***ing Queen". But this one is merely "the bloody Queen".
7. Amy: "You look *****." The Doctor: "No, you look **** ****."
8. Amy wears her nightie throughout the episode - and it gets wet.
9. He may appear to be fun and kooky, but this Doctor can get angry. REALLY angry.
10. Episode two directly segues into episode three when The Doctor gets a call from an old pal.
Will we be left hanging as to the identity of that old pal? Will it be Captain Jack or someone we, the viewers, have never met before? Could it be River song?
Who do you think this old pal could be?