Friday, October 9, 2009

Vincent Van Gogh on Season 5 of Doctor Who

A while back I reported here that writer Richard Curtis from Blackadder fame was writing an episode of Series 5 of Doctor Who with Matt Smith as the Eleventh Doctor.

Today, it was revealed that the historical character was going to be famous painter Vincent Van Gogh and that the monster would be yellow.

"So I'm doing a Doctor Who that will be on TV next February. I've got Van Gogh stabbing a monster."

"Someone from the BBC just sent me a picture of my monster. I had to decide if it was yellow enough."

It also seems to be confirming that series 5 will closely follow the last of the specials that is set to air on New Year's Day 2010. Curtis says his episode is set to air in february.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment