Thursday, July 30, 2009

Star Trek Convention Update

Next Wednesday, I will be on a plane, on my way to Vegas for what I believe will be one of the most exciting adventures of my life.

But I wanted to give you a bit of an update on some new information I have received.

I have learned, through TrekMovie.com, that the Saturday Gala Performance will feature the ''Star Trek stars that sing'': Robert Picardo, Tim Russ, Jacqueline Kim and Brent Spiner (TrekMovie mentions it will be a first since Brent has never sung during a convention before).

There will be other Star Trek related events running in parallel with the convention so go on the TrekMovie page to find out what they are.

The most important one, in my opinion, is Robert Picardo's 3rd Annual Charity Auction Benefit Dinner at Henessy's on sunday from 8pm to 12am. The auction will benefit the San Gabriel Valley Habitat for Humanity. I invite you to go here for more information. This is one event I hope to be attending as well.

See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment