Thursday, February 20, 2014

WATCH a new Interview with Outlander's Caitriona Balfe and Sam Heugan (+ a new pic!)


Starz has released a brand new still from Ron D. Moore's Outlander. This time we have Claire (Caitriona Balfe) in Inverness, reading a book about plants. I've to say, Caitriona looks absolutely STUNNING in this picture. (Annnd click on it to make it bigger.)

Also, both the lovely Caitriona and the equally lovely Sam Heughan (Jamie Fraser) were featured in a short interview with TV Guide. Nothing transcending but fun.

Have a look below:


(via TV Guide and Starz Outlander)

1 comment:

  1. Enthusiastic words written in this blog helped me to enhance my skills as well as helped me to know how I can help myself on my own. I am really glad to come at this platform.นาฬิกา นำ เข้า

    ReplyDelete