Wednesday, June 9, 2010

20 Teasers for Doctor Who 5.11 The Lodger!


Back again this week, and in good form (There's 20 of them this week!!), are the teasers that SFX  lovingly puts out for us Doctor Who fans.

Without further ado, here they are, right after the break :

1. The first line is very funny
2. A guest character from last week’s episode shows up a few times
3. There’s the first gay allusion this series (sort of)
4. The Doctor has more interesting adventures with food and drink
5. Matt Smith fans will be freeze-framing one particular revealing moment
6. A can of beer is opened at an important moment
7. The Doctor commits an act of physical violence, sort of…
8. A certain face shows up for the fourth time this series; another for a third; and others for a second time
9. There’s lots of witty dialogue
10. A regal couple put in an appearance
11. Amy discovers something
12. One of the most uttered phrases of series five comes up again
13. It’s the most unusual ever episode of Doctor Who Confidential!
14. It’s back
15. Someone says the G-word
16. There’s a monster’s hand in a drawer
17. The psychic paper serves several purposes
18. It’s rather a sweet love story and James Corden is actually quite likeable
19. Someone says, “I love you”
20. The Doctor is helped by some feline intuition
[SFX]

Number 14 will be, I believe, the return of the Crack. And I'm guessing we're going to see more of the First Doctor, the Second Doctor, as well as some of the others. Intriguing!

Anyone wants to add and hypothesize any of the above teasers?

3 comments:

  1. Well, I'm thinking two is Van Gogh, 5 is the scene with the picture you posted yesterday with Matt Smith a little more revealed than we're used to, and I don't know what 20 is, but it's funny that his actions and traits are described in cat terms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the Van Gogh comment and the revealing pic (héhéhé - I so can't wait!) I wonder what the G word could be though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This teasers always make me go wild.
    1) What's a G-word? Gun?
    2) abt the physical violence, I forgot to mention the Doctor SHOVE Amy out of the Van Gogh expo last ep and I thought it wierd in a bad way;
    3) Van Gogh in my language is "Van Gogg", not "Van Goff" or "Van Goh" - LOL;
    4) One of the most uttered phrases come up again. What? Geronimo? I have no clue abt this.
    So much to think abt now!!!!!

    ReplyDelete